We may receive commission from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Little-known fact: It’s actually recommended that you swap out your razor blade every five to seven shaves to minimize skin irritation. And, if you’ve been using your current razor for longer, you’re setting yourself up for bumps and redness, not to mention the possibility of using a dull blade that can increase your risk of nicks and cuts.
Of course, razors aren’t cheap. But today, Amazon has a sale that makes it easy to stock up. The retail giant has slashed prices up to 45 percent off popular Bic razors, so you can have plenty fresh razors at the ready when you need them. Don’t miss these deals.
Like to use disposable razors? Bic’s Comfort 3 offers three blades to give you a close shave. Each razor features a textured handle with a soft grip, so your hand stays comfortable while you work. A lubricating strip with aloe and vitamin E helps provide moisture without the need for shaving cream. Just toss a few in your gym bag or travel kit, and you’re good to go. Even better: This pack contains 24 razors.
“In order of importance: the three blades are as sharp as can be, the razors are light and gentle,” a five-star fan said. “I’ve been using for many years and will continue.”
Want a razor that’ll last? You found it. The Flex 5 Hybrid‘s handle is durable and comfortable, with replaceable cartridges to allow you to continue to get a fresh shave. Enjoy five flexible blades to get a super close shave, while a lubricating strip provides enough moisture to keep your skin from getting irritated. This pack comes with six cartridges, so you can have replacements at the ready.
“Honestly, this has got to be the best razor I’ve ever used!! I’ve been using Schick Xtreme3 Sensitive for years until now (not sure why it took me so long to branch out). This razor is weightier than the ones I was using, it’s pleasing to look at, it’s comfortable to hold, and the blades are amazing for getting a very close shave anywhere you need it,” a happy customer said. “It’s also cheaper than the razors I was buying before!!! I especially like being able to just switch out the blades because it means I don’t have to waste a bunch of plastic by throwing away whole razors after a couple of weeks. For the price, I just don’t see how this could be beat.”
Want to see more Amazon deals? Check them out below:
· TCL 40-inch 1080p Smart LED Roku TV, $230 (was $350), amazon.com
Headphone and earbud deals:
· Apple AirPods with Charging Case, $110 (was $159), amazon.com
· Sennheiser CX True Wireless Earbuds, $100 (was $130), amazon.com
Smartphone, smartwatch and tablet deals:
· Fire HD 8 Kids Pro tablet, $90 (was $140), amazon.com
· Redragon K552 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, $35 (was $40), amazon.com
Smart home deals:
· Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat, $91 (was $130), amazon.com
· Kasa Indoor Pan/Tilt Smart Home Camera, $31 (was $40), amazon.com
· iRobot Roomba i7+, $749 (was $1,000), amazon.com
· Eufy by Anker BoostIQ RoboVac, $176 (was $280), amazon.com
· Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet, $18 (was $27), amazon.com
· Covergirl Lash Blast Clean Volume Mascara, $4 (was $11), amazon.com
· Satina High Waisted Leggings for Women, $14 (was $20), amazon.com
· ANRABESS Womens Turtleneck, $30 (was $53), amazon.com
Bedding and home deals:
· MooMee Bedding Duvet Cover Set, $60 (was $90), amazon.com
· Queen Size Cooling Mattress Topper, $40 (was $60), amazon.com
· Homelike Moment Lightweight Comforter Set, $57 (was $90), amazon.com
· LuxClub 6 PC Sheet Set Bamboo Sheets, $35 (was $57), amazon.com
The reviews quoted above reflect the most recent versions at the time of publication.
Read More from Yahoo Life:
Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for Yahoo Entertainment & Life’s newsletter.