This bubbly orange cocktail is made with pineapple-flavored vodka, grapefruit juice and prosecco, and it’s sure to lift your spirits before you cook the day away.
The brand designed the recipe with its namesake vodka in mind of course, but you can opt for any pineapple vodka or prosecco you might have in your home bar.
Skyy Vodka’s Holiday Mimosa Recipe
Materials You’ll Need:
- Flute glass
- Cocktail shaker
- 1½ parts SKYY Infusions Pineapple
- ¾ part grapefruit juice
- ¾ simple syrup
- Cinzano Prosecco
- Pour your pineapple-flavored vodka, grapefruit juice and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake the contents together and strain it into a glass flute. and
- Top the drink with your sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a grapefruit twist or wheel and serve.